Wednesday 27 October 2010

SHORTLISTED IN THE FUNNIEST CATEGORY


This is Whisper (the waitress). Whisper is 18 years old and now completely deaf. Named the waitress because she looks everywhere but at you when you want her attention no matter how much you wave your arms. She is also an amazing veg and fruit thief.
Lorna Hall

 

Jaeger's greatest talent is taking my place in bed!
Alison Irvine

 

This is willow, who  likes to steal cat food and slope off upstairs to our human bed

Karen Walkden



This is my Pandora , shes a lovely whippet but ids having a well deserved break from running around !!! Her and her housemate Willow ( photo to follow )like to a) countersurf to steal food B) run very very fast over open fields c) look adoringly into mine and their daddys eyes when we have something to eat d) roll about in as much mud and fox poo as they can on EVERY walk we go on !!!
Karen Walkden

 
 Jack here..this is me drying myself on mum's bed!!..she took me for a walk tonight..and I found a nice smelly pile to role about in!! lol...don't think she was too happy...put me straight in the bath:-) I didn't mind tho, I got to lick up all the soap suds..she keeps saying it'll make me sick but ...not so far :-)
Catch you soon
Lee Geddis 


Let's have a sing song pa,
Oh come all ye faithful joyful and triumphant
Oh come all ye faithful and so on and stick me tongue out and Im so lovely and I love my food and Im a nusiance and I eat your shoes and I eat the doors and Im silly and Im a lump and Im so handsome and I want to go out and I want to come home and I love you and you DEFINATELY love me cos Im so cute and small
Sandy Greenwood

 

This is our Bella, an English Bull cross, her best talent is all her tricks she can do and she enjoys dressing up too, she once got 1st prize as a ballerina!!xx
 Yvonne Allen
















LET ME THINK I will only say this once. Pythagoras's TheoremIn any right-angled triangle, the square of the hypotenuse is equal to the sum of the squares of the other two sides.
i.e.: c² = a² + b²
Sandy Greenwood

 
My 2yr old labrador Hugo, hes got a few quirks hehe. like sitting on his bum with his front paws in the air when he wants a treat, he knocks on the back door when he wants to come inside and when my cats had kittens he helped look after them bathing and washing them and even carrying them back to the birthing box when they scampered too far ^_^ such a little sweetheart
Alison Edwards 



I'm Jack the Patterdale..this is mum trying to take my pic!! How many times do I have to tell her noooo flash!!!
Lee Geddis


 
Lucy the greyhound likes to tuck into her favourite crisps...
Jo Head

No comments:

Post a Comment