Wednesday 27 October 2010

SHORT-LISTED IN THE CUTEST CATEGORY


Here is our Dougal his best trick is looking cute for the camera !



Spiderpug, Spiderpug, Does whatever a puggy can Spins a web, any size, Catches thieves just like flies Look Out! Here comes the Spiderpug


Now 'Dont Look'! Inca covers her eye with her paw!
I'm Coco, although I spend a lot of my time being an assistance dog for my Mum Kaz, when I have the chance, I do SPOOKY TRICKS FOR TREATS!
Whoooooooo! Booooooooo! Scared Ya!
Golden Caesar 
   
My big girl Kulu, is just plain awesome, she's great at agility, fantastic with kids and is the softest soppyest dog on the planet.
 
These are my 2 rescues Buster (small) and Bert (large) I rescued Buster when he was 17 weeks old he was covered in burns and didn't have a bed or shelter or food and his water was froze he has turned into a little gem he's 8 years old now n loves his walks Bert was found in Cyprus by a lad in the RAF at approx 3 weeks old with his mum dead next to him he was hand reared and brought home but was to giddy n big for the lads parents


This is Barney.. or Barnaby if you want to use his Sunday name! He likes smiling as you can see and is always willing to give a "high 5!" for a treat. And for a small dog he is very protective over his owners :)


This is our beautiful Buffy. She is a Shaffie (Staffie x Sharpei). Her forte is sleeping and guarding us ! When we go out she gets a small treat, which she won't touch until we come back in. She then brings it to show us and promptly devours it! She really is a great big beautiful Buff.

Biro!
 
Harvey who I have had since his mother abandoned him at 5 weeks old.....and I put him on here because he is simply the handsomest woof in the universe......and he knows it!!!
Rebecca Paul
 















Bingo our JRT doing what he does best!
 
Marcy one of my rescues....she may be old and chubby......but she's wonderful and crafty and can run rings round us all.......


I am so bored but I know you like me resting my head on your lap so I will humour you just for today Sandy Greenwood



This is Charlie aka "The Professor".
Laura Pemberton 



my two weimaraners jake and pheobe.
Sarah Dowding 


hi this is me (CHARLEIGH) in my new car cant wait to go to the beach ill get my mum dad 2 take some pics ov me playin on the sand
Andy Johnson






Noah just had a shower ;)
Carolin Malwine Urban 


How cute is Dixie in her little hat? No problem in wrapping us round her paw with those eyes!. She is loved very much by her Mum and Dad
Margaret O'Hare 


And this is my baby girl
Alli Davis 


This is my big man
Alli Davis 

No comments:

Post a Comment