Wednesday 27 October 2010

Bamboozle me!

The first person to  post the answers to these questions on the Wall of the Company of Animals Facebook page will win a Bamboozle! The new eco-friendly Bamboo toy from the Company of Animals.

Question 1:
Which breed of dog am I?
I have a double-jointed neck, I can close my ears, I have more toes on each foot than other dogs.

Question 2:
What was the name of the second ever Blue Peter Dog?

Question 3:
How many teeth should an adult dog have?

Question 4:
In what year was the Company of Animals established? (Hint - it tells you on the website!)

Question 5:
Which of these aren't breeds of dog?

Lanshan Po, Kubalaya,  Stichelhaar, Styrian Roughhaired Mountain Hound, Swiss Laufhunds, Telomian, Transylvanian Hounds, Treeing Walker Coonhound, Volpino Italiano

Good luck!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment