Monday 25 October 2010

And the winner is....

Below are all the entries for the Caption competition received before 10am... Gosh you're good! I've been having a real chuckle reading these.

  1. Teresa Archer "Just out dogging"  (oops ! that a bit naughty lol )
  2. Zoe Holding ‎"Heel"!!
  3. Zoe Holding ‎"These new designer shoes are enough to see off any ankle biters"
  4. Dani Spencer a whole new way to walk the dog x
  5. Judith Oak ‎"These shoes are the dog's doo daas" (sorry!)
  6. Fiona Robertson Hush Puppies new models lol
  7. Niki Irving Was Welland ‎"so...when are we going for a walk?"
  8. Marian Down Come and play!
  9. Susan McKeon Whaddya mean, these aren't suitable dog walking shoes?
  10. Shelley 'Sawney Bean' Pettifer Well....these shoes give the phrase 'walking the dog' a whole new meaning!!!
  11. Teresa Archer Heel boy !!
  12. Teresa Archer Don't walk in the forest with these on , you won't have a leg to stand on !! the glam way to get get legless !!
  13. Rocky Ruby Hovawart ♫ Hey babe, take a walk on the wild side ♫
  14. Helen Marie McCann My dogs are well and truely barking!
  15. Kirsten Dillon A real pair of Jimmy Shoo's!!
  16. Katy Price Strike a paws!
  17. Rachel Lawson Shoes to get your tail wagging!
  18. Katy Price I spoilt myself to some real tail therapy
  19. Karen Folkes A new breed of Heeler is awaiting recognition by the Kennel Club.
  20. Lisa Matthews Shoes to do "The Stray Cat Strut"!
  21. Katy Price Shoes for a puuuuuurrrrrrfect night out
  22. Rachel Lawson Jimmy chow chows !
  23. Rachel Lawson Labrashoodle ...
  24. Rachel Lawson Cockershoe
  25. Rachel Lawson You can tell from the shoes that The proud owner is like a bitch in season!
  26. Rachel Lawson Wouldn't want to get your paws wet Wearing these babies!
  27. Anne Lawson Heel boy!
  28. Norma Willcoxson Bow wow woof!
  29. Nell Wilson You dancing / you asking
And three excellent runner ups who were so very, very close... 

Sandi Thatsme Sayers:  
        You'd have to be a WAG to wear these!!
Lucille Vaughan:  
        The latest range by Hush Puppy...
Rachel Lawson:  
         Shihtshoez (sorry as you can gather I'm not very PC despite my name!)

But the winning entry is....

Karen Folkes:
        Think they must have misunderstood when I asked for a pair of kitten heels... 

Karen Folkes - you are the winner! Can you email your postal address to me so I can get the humans to post out your prize! (please send to my secretary beverley@dogstodaymagazine.co.uk - I'm going to have my own email address very shortly... can't wait! The I can start Twittering, too - which sounds fun! Sounds a bit like rabbiting - another of my guilty pleasures!)

No comments:

Post a Comment