Tuesday 23 November 2010

Dear Santa Paws

What do you want for Christmas? Have you been a good dog or a bad dog? 
Luckilly for me I don't really believe in him, as I may have been a little naughty this year, but I do try hard to be a good dog. It's just my terrier instincts make being bad so very good! 
I know it's been Roger dressing up each year, you can't fool an old dog... but I like to play along and have even been known to tolerate the ubiquitous antlers. You have to humour these humans as Xmas is fantastic time for opportunistic stealing.
What do I want for Christmas? Well I'd like a load more of my pals to hang out on theCompany of Animals facebook page. It's turning into a bit of a party.
At the moment we're asking you to get your human to upload your best photo and tell the others what you want for Christmas and whether you've been a good or bad dog. Now I'd like to know all the details of how bad you've been as it makes me look slightly better! If anyone comes over all Miss-World-contestanty and says, "I don't want any presents, I just want the world to be happy and peaceful," I may be sick on the carpet. 
Which happened last Christmas after I 'helped' with the domestic chores by pre-washing all the plates before they went into the dishwasher. Yet again, my help was not appreciated! Some people said they hadn't actually finished... but again I was helping them not have so many pounds to lose in January. Just depends how you look at stuff doesn't it?

Anyway spread the word - best letter to Santa gets a lovely prize and 10 runners up get a free copy of Dogs Today magazine.
Click here on the facebook page and join in!
Good luck!
Remember, don't wreck the halls and eat the holly... Xmas is not the best time for DIY.

No comments:

Post a Comment