Sunday 19 December 2010

Santa Paws has been busy!

This is the dog whose wish will come true...

Dear Santa Paws.
I have tried very hard to be a good girl all year. Mummy says I am her rock as we have been through so much together. Mummy fell seriously ill three years ago and spent 4 months in hospital and another 2 months in a wheelchair. Mummy really missed me and so I went to hospital to visit her every week. That cheered her up lots and lots (she said they were happy tears!) and the other ladies on the ward loved my visits too. I was such a well behaved and quiet little girl. (which is very difficult when you are actually a naughty terrier!) Because I coped so well with it all, when Mummy was better she decided that she would like me to be able to bring pleasure to other people too. So this year I officially became a PAT dog. Mummy is very proud of me. We visit a residential home for the elderly where the residents love me too. They like to tell me stories about all the dogs they've owned in the past. And hopefully, after Christmas I will be starting school visits.I also took part in a sponsored walk for WADARS, our local animal rescue charity. I don't need anything new. I have everything a terrier could need. But what I would like for Christmas is lots of goodies to give to those poor doggies that have no Mums and Dads to care for them. They deserve something new to start their new lives with. Thank you Santa Paws. Love from Tilly. xx

Submitted my Gerri Budd.

We've really enjoyed reading your letters to Santa Paws and only wish we were able to make all your wishes come true.

Don't forget to enter the photo competition, a new one starts on Monday morning!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely story. My Golden Retriever is a Pets as Therapy dog too and he also brings pleasure to many people. I'd urge others with a suitable dog and a few hours spare time to think about doing this as it's very rewarding. Well done on winning x

    ReplyDelete