Sunday 19 December 2010

And the winners are...

Winner of a Nina Ottosson Dog Finder puzzle:

Rebekah Harvey I didn't eat the snowman, honestly!




This is my dog Solo, He's 13 years old, diabetic, epileptic, blind and has just recently gone deaf. He doesn't let it bother him, he's still as active as when he was a pup! Never let people tell you blind or deaf dogs aren't good pets! They are brilliant.


Runner-up:

Kath Charlton Inca just loves the snow and smiles perfectly for the camera:))



Highly commended (no prizes sadly but a very honorable mention!):

Erika Starfield Yatzhi in her right element...She loves the snow

Jan Secker Colin the Weimaraner enjoying the snow..

Maggie Pine This is a picture of my choccie lab Hazel enjoying the snow!! :)

Karen Folkes My rescue girl Indie having great fun in the snow

Louise Hornsby ‎"Good morning" Milo saying hello to the horses out on our walk, this is very typical of him as he licks everything!

Karen Hands Ho chuffing Ho


Heidi Spencer Pick ♥ Ollie Bobber ♥

Nurse Ratched Monty.
Endlessly talented, but intonation needs a little work.

Erika Starfield running free...


Sue Quantrell My first xmas and first time iv seen snow , santa paws im a good puppy especially for 6months old xxxx Yappy-Christmas everyone xx

Jessica McVeigh Our other baby Saffi is about to enjoy her first Christmas and Birthday!

Jessica McVeigh ‎18 month Izzy loves Christmas!


Nicola Taggart Perry in the snow

Suzzanne Griggs Kai having fun in the deep snow!

Mary Wilde Bath day for Lily

Mary Wilde The is Merlin my 8 year old rescue dog enjoying the snow

Helen Phillipart jack relaxing in the snow

Rod Jones can't a bloke have a quiet moment sometimes

Jo Head This is my favourite picture because Timmy & Sally were the best of friends, Timmy is no longer with us.. Sally happily still is :-0

Kelly Puppetmaster Jones Mason posing for a quick pic before returning to snowflake catching!! :D x

Di Holder Denver. Who needs a bath? after this I will be the cleanest of clean dogs.!!!!!

Jennifer Zito Callie and Sneakers enjoying snow in the south

Danielle White my english springer monty having some fun in the snow :)

Linda Catchpole This is Sparky playing at being a snail with his new bed!

Sara Niffenegger This is my fav photo. We took the dogs for a day trip to Pointe Isabel Regional Shoreline. Pixel doesn't play fetch but she loves to attack Raster and try to keep him from bringing the ball back. Don't worry its all play and Raster loves to let Pixel beat him up!

Rod Tucker My best friend Fossie doing her 'welcome back' dance. Sadly Fossie passed on a couple of months ago so I'm making friends with another rescue, Brandy.

Aileen McKay My little westie Konnie at the holly berry bush

Lesley Wright My Shiba Inu, Dollar. Shortly to celebrate his 14th Birthday......

Danielle Kane Cruise--Our foster, looking for a home for Christmas!

Kate Reevell action shot of 'Vica' shaking

Rebekah Stevenson Another piccy of our best friend maya

Jess Ottaway Kye enjoying the snow

Andrew Harper My dogs Leonard and Min playing in the snow.

Gill West Woody and Jessie- doing what they do best !

Mandy Collins

Karen Read My boy Newton wondering what that white stuff is on the end of his nose!! :o))

Lisa Hayward Sam being festive xxxx

 

Clair Litster-Huckle This is my lad, Jackson looking intently at something in the distnace in the snow we had a few weeks back.

Clair Litster-Huckle this is my girl Bella she found a hollow tree to sit under out of the snow.

 

 

 

 

 

Suzzanne Griggs here is a picture of my best friend Kai, having a sneaky play on my lap top!


Another competition starts on the facebook page now - winner to be picked on Monday 27th January.

No comments:

Post a Comment